Sunday, August 18, 2013

Marcio Takara draws one fantastic Cass!

I just saw this Cassandra Cain as Black Bat drawing from Marcio Takara, and he knocks it out of the park.  This is one of those drawings that makes me want to draw.  His others are top notch as well, but looking at his Black Bat I can't imagine for the life of me why DC isn't using her in their stories even as Scott Snyder says he wants to but the decision to do so is "above [his] pay grade."  She's so visually striking drawn like this whatever that reason the upper echelon may have for keeping Cass out of the game* just got smacked down as far as I'm concerned.  If I were in charge, I'd be hiring Takara and on the phone to a writer for a Black Bat monthly right this second.

But of course I'd write that on a Cass fan blog.

*I can't imagine anyone in a position to say yea or nay at DC turning down a Cass proposal from Snyder or Gail Simone if either of them actually made one.  Then again, I don't know what the agenda there is.  I'm still only reading Katana and back issues of classic titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment