Monday, April 7, 2014

Batgirl Incorporated

Apparently over on Tumblr there's been this "Batgirl Incorporated" fan comic going on since June 2012 and I'm only just now becoming aware of it.  What is this thing?  It looks to be someone's homebrewed effort to use all the Batgirls in a single comic.  Sure!  That's a great idea!  I want to read it, but I can't figure out this Tumblr thing and so far all I'm seeing there is a lot of art, some of various Bat-characters, some for something called "Shutter," all of which looks fantastic, by the way.

As a Cass-fan, I'm going to support this even though I've yet to read it.  And maybe one day I'll understand Tumblr enough to do so.  Anyway, I've added a link to it on my blog list there on the right for easy access.

Speaking of "fan canon," years ago when Batgirl went evil, I came up with my own version of the Teen Titans centered around Supergirl, Cass Batgirl, Donna Troy Wonder Girl, Tim Drake Robin and Cyborg.  I still think it's a pretty cool idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment